Dr. Rashmi Kaushal
"My approach to professional excellence is simple. I treat people as I would like members of my own family to be treated. I do the very best I can for every patient referred to me. I believe in "getting it right first time". This means more than getting the diagnosis right. It means finding out what the patient hopes for and expects from their treatment.
My policy is one of complete openness and honesty. I give copies of my GP letters to patients and parents as a matter of course. I don't hesitate to discuss difficult problems with colleagues, and refer on when necessary."
• Accredited Consultant Physician specialising in Endocrinology and Diabetes.
• Established substantive NHS practice since 1992 with over 20years of clinical experience.
• Strong academic background in evidence based medicine and post graduate clinical teaching.
• Skilled in infertility, erectile dysfunction, obesity, thyroid, adrenal and pituitary disorders.
• Commitment to clinical excellence and delivering clinical care of the highest standard.
2001 Accredited Trained Specialist in General Internal Medicine, Endocrinology & Diabetes.
Award of Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training from the London Deanery
1995 Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
1992 Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, Leeds Medical School
1989 Bachelor of Science (Surgical Anatomy) University of Leeds